How Much Love Do You Have In You?

The Word tells us to walk by faith and not by sight and for us to walk in the Spirit so not to fulfill the lust of the flesh. With this understanding, do we then have clear insight of the things that we see and desire afterwards? I know I have seen somethings and made a declaration that the thing that I saw will be mine or such and such I will have... you know, something along that nature. I didn't take the time to ask God if that would be good for me to have, I just declared and went on about my business thinking that eventually I will receive that (1 Corinthians 6:12 AMP).

Once mature in Christ, one might read that first paragraph and congratulate me in creating my world just as God did. We are made in His image and it is what He expects for all of us to do. God has reminded me of this when I have gotten myself in all sorts of mess thinking that I could work it out but the more declaration I was making, the worse it was getting. Consequently in all of the power that has been given to me in Christ Jesus, I still don't have the omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresence that God has (Matthew 19:26 KJV). He has my blueprint. He created me and knows what I would like and what would eventually irritate me. Now here is the rhema ... knowing that He has this on me, He also has the same information about you!

Now, with all of that in mind, if you saw the ideal person for you in Christ Jesus and got to praying for him/her and just when you got the attention of the intended for the relationship to do what it does and all of those tingly wonderful feelings were about to begin; anticipating all of that, then God tells you, "would you have prayed as long and hard if this person was for one of your brothers/sisters in Christ?" Meaning, that person whom you have declared as your spouse is already promised for someone else, would you have the same tenacity and fervor in prayer as you did for yourself? Most of us, knowing how God is and who He is, would say a resounding yes; however, placed in position of being disappointed first that he/she is already spoken for and God has you get up in the wee hours of the morning to pray for this person to be someone else's spouse? Is it still a resounding yes and if so, how long did you pray seeing that he/she isn't for you and you won't be living live that wonderful life as you prayed for yourself with that person? Is that Love still there? Are you still being fervent about your prayers concerning that person? You know how you continue to pray for things until the manifestation came about? Are you doing that sort of praying? Be honest. Could you be the rich young ruler (Mark 10:17-22 AMP)?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warts And All

Where Beauty Fades, Real Attraction Begins

Elderly and Foolish